Weeeee! Sucker punch for myself cause i have this bad bad habit. I won't pay much attention to my phone when I'm around home or i should say i don't really have my phone around me 24/7. I just don't simply care cause i know there wont be anyone important calling anyway so do i ignored it. If my friend urgently want to find me, they will call my house anyway if they couldn't get to my cell phone. Wrong, wrong, wrong! A friend of mine called me up actually when i left my phone and went downtown with mum. It was regarding for a job. His friend's company have a urgent post in the admin side. Waweeee! I missed that important call. Fucked up ehy. Anyway, after i checked my phone when i came back. I reply a call to him and ask what about.
He answered and said : "And just now you showed up huh? It was regarding a job that's why i called you up just now but there's no one answer. Anyway. you remember the pink shirt guy?"
I replied : "Yeah i do, why?" with a frown.
He said : " There's a urgent post in his company in the admin side and the pay is around RM1200 for starting. Will you like to accept it? Someone will call you up again later for details."
I replied : "Ouh, okie. Sure, i have absolute no problem with it. Thanks anyway."
Call ended with good-byes and he tells me to keep in touch with each other.
After the call, i was come to think how good is that deal? Wont you think this is a good opportunity since I'm looking for a job currently and the pay is good enough you know. Sighed that i don't have my phone with me earlier and missed it! Lesson learned for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment