Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shenny


Shennanigans! Yes, Shenz! Whatever you may like to call it. I definitely missed this place to bits. It consists loads of my goods and bads memories. Reminisce to those days when no home before midnight with them girls, partied the night away with boozes and get high! Awesome place with the awesome music and not to forget the crowds. Yes, this is the fun of it. Come on Deejay put on our favourite music and let's dance people! Ooh i missed it!

p/s: I wish theres some place around town like Shenny where i can hang around after work. Either to release my tension-ness, or stress-ness from work! Like those days. :D

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Gosh..i totally missed this place..
I ever go once before i got married..hehe:))

Pudding said...

Yup, my fav hangout with the girls back then. hehe. I missed it too.